Hey people. sorry lar i'm supposed to bring the mahjong set but i forgot in the morning!!! forgot my soap shampee -looks at wenhooi- too. dui bu qi!!! anyways my bowling skills aint any better lar. ailian improved so fast in sucha short time! weehee. the chalet was quite fun i agree. :) are we gonna have another at the end of the year? btw, here's this really cute song i pasted in my blog too :D
i wanna make you smile
whenever you're sad
carry you around
when your arthritis is bad
all I want to do, is grow old with you
I'll get your medecine
when your tummy aches
build you a fire when the furnace brakes
oh it could be so nice growing old with you
I'll miss you, kiss you
give you my coat when you are cold
need you, feed you
even let u hold the remote control
Let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
put you to bed
when you've had to much to drink
I could be the man
who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you
so sweeeeet hor? :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home