sixnine!
class page
Thursday, May 12
As I was coming down the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today.
How I wish that man would go away.
posted by s at
Thursday, May 12, 2005
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Contributors
enile
zsing
ade
BY
ping
viv
s
Cruiser
Talk
in my
flooble chatterbox, a free javascript chat tag board / shoutbox / tagboard program for your xanga, diary, blogger or weblog
|
Blackjack Tutorial
Previous Posts
yo.. zsing here. Currently in the army as a driver...
hey peeeeeple! tell me how the potluck went k. so ...
hello..haha..duno when's e last time i wrote here....
heyyyy. so sunday we go play frisbee at sentosa an...
ELINE u're right and ADE PAPA u must be comforted ...
haha..i dun mind gg zsing's house...haven been the...
haha. who's that "someone"? :D dunno leh. quek sai...
dun mind going east coast, mabbe on a weekend or p...
hmm...yup...we shld get a cake fer them lar huh......
Sigh. it seems other classes blog more when school...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home